Congratulations to our newly elected President, Leonore Fleming, our newly elected Vice President, Doug Edwards, our newly elected Treasurer, John Peter, and our newly elected Members-At-Large, Deborah Pollack, Jeffrey Miller, and Amy Lindsey, who will take office on July 1, 2022.
Beginning July 1, the AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2022-2023 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Leonore Fleming, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Vice President: Doug Edwards, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Treasurer: John Peter, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Jim Brown, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- Past President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Past Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Professor of Mathematics
Governing Board Members-At-Large:
- Linnéa Franits, Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Ariel Gratch, Assistant Professor of Communication Arts
- Amy Lindsey, Associate Professor of Psychology
- Jeffrey Miller, Associate Professor of Communication Arts
- Deborah Pollack, Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Daniel Tagliarina, Associate Professor of Political Science
We also want to take a moment to thank Adam Pack, whose second term as President ends on June 30, 2022. During his four years as President, he was an exceptional leader, and he led us through countless pandemic-related challenges with courage. His hard work and clear guidance over the past four years will not be forgotten.
We would also like to thank Xiao Xiao, who has been an incredibly organized and dependable treasurer for many years, as well as an important voice on the governing board (and now on the negotiating team).
Finally, we would like to thank John Cormican, Chris Tingley, and Tom Rossi, whose terms end on June 30, 2022, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.