Congratulations to our re-elected President, Adam Pack, our re-elected treasurer, Xiao Xiao, our re-elected at-large board members, John Cormican and Chris Tingley, and our newly elected at-large board member, Denise Nepveux, who will take office on July 1.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2020-2021 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Vice President: Leonore Fleming, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Jim Smith, Professor of Physical Therapy
- Past President: Paul J. MacArthur, Professor of Public Relations and Journalism
Governing Board Members At Large:
- Jim Brown, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- John Cormican, Professor of English
- Tom Diana, Associate Professor of Education
- Denise Nepveux, Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Chris Riddle, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Chris Tingley, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Strategy.
We also want to take a moment to thank Amy Lindsey, whose term ended on June 30, for her service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate her dedication to the union and her efforts to make our union stronger.