Congratulations to our re-elected secretary, Jim Smith, our newly elected vice president, Leonore Fleming and our newly elected at-large board members: Jim Brown, Tom Diana and Chris Riddle, who will take office on July 1.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2019-2020 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Vice President: Leonore Fleming, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Jim Smith, Professor of Physical Therapy
- Past President: Paul J. MacArthur, Professor of Public Relations and Journalism
Governing Board Members At Large:
- Jim Brown, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- John Cormican, Professor of English
- Tom Diana, Associate Professor of Education
- Amy Linsdey, Associate Professor Psychology
- Chris Riddle, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Chris Tingley, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Strategy.
We also want to take a moment to thank Lawrence Day, Jeff Miller and Denise Nepveux, whose terms end on June 30, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.