Congratulations to our newly elected president, Adam Pack, our reelected treasurer, Xiao Xiao, and our newly elected at-large board members: John Cormican, Amy Lindsey, and Chris Tingley, who will take office on July 1. Paul MacArthur will serve as Immediate Past President effective July 1.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2018-2019 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Vice President: Kirstin Walker, Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Recreation
- Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Jim Smith, Professor of Physical Therapy
- Past President: Paul J. MacArthur, Professor of Public Relations and Journalism
Governing Board Members At Large:
- John Cormican, Professor of English
- Lawrence Day: Associate Professor of Physics
- Amy Linsdey, Associate Professor Psychology
- Jeff Miller, Associate Professor of Communication Arts
- Denise Nepveux, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Chris Tingley, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Strategy.
We also want to take a moment to thank Leonore Fleming, Ralph Craig and Tom Rossi, whose terms end on June 30, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.