Congratulations to our newly reelected president, Paul MacArthur, our new treasurer, Xiao Xiao, and our (re)elected at-large board members: Leonore Fleming, Thomas Rossi, James Smith and Sara Scanga (1 year term), who will take office on July 1.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2016-2017 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Paul J. MacArthur, Associate Professor of Public Relations & Journalism
- Vice President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Treasurer: Xiao Xiao, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Dan Kurtz, Associate Professor of Biology
- Past President: Laurence Zoeckler, Associate Professor of Education
Governing Board Members At Large:
- Leonore Fleming, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Kirstin Impicciatore, Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Recreation
- Denise Nepveux, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Thomas Rossi, Professor of Management
- Sara Scanga, Associate Professor of Biology
- James Smith, Professor of Physical Therapy
We also want to take a moment to thank Brad Emmons, John Cormican, Tyson Kreiger, and Arlene Lundquist, whose terms ended on June 30, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.