Congratulations to our new board members, Kirstin Impicciatore, Arlene Lundquist, and Denise Nepveux, who will take office on July 1.
The AAUP-UC Governing Board for 2015-2016 is:
Governing Board Officers:
- President: Paul J. MacArthur, Associate Professor of Public Relations & Journalism
- Vice President: Adam Pack, Professor of Biology
- Treasurer: Brad Emmons, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Secretary: Dan Kurtz, Associate Professor of Biology
- Past President: Laurence Zoeckler, Associate Professor of Education
Governing Board Members At Large:
- John Cormican, Professor of English
- Leonore Fleming, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Kirstin Impicciatore, Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Recreation
- Tyson Kreiger, Associate Professor of Psychology
- Arlene Lundquist, Associate Professor of Psychology
- Denise Nepveux, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
We also want to take a moment to thank Lawrence Day, Tom Diana and Tom Fryc, whose terms end on June 30, for their service on the Governing Board. We really appreciate their dedication to the union and their efforts to make our union stronger.